After a record-breaking debut in EPT Paris Main Event it was confirmed that people in France love to play poker, so it’s not surprising that PokerStars announced five stops for 2023 France Poker Series (FPS). The series will boast with big guarantees, new locations, and classic favorites.
2023 France Poker Series Schedule
- Monte Carlo – Sporting Monte Carlo / April 26 – April 30
- Namur – Circus Casino Resort Namur / May 12 – May 21
- Paris – Stade Jean Bouin / July 15 – July 23
- Aix les Bains – Casino Grand Cercle Aix-les-Bains / September 29 – October 8
- Aix en Provence – Pasino Grand / November 10 – November 19
The most attractive location has to be the famous rugby stadium Stade Jean Bouin, where players will battle for their share of a guaranteed €1 million Main Event prize pool at FPS Paris in July.
Notable features of the tour include the FPS Namur stop, where PokerStars is sponsoring the Belgian Poker Challenge and awarding a €1M GTD across all events. There’s a whopping €750,000 guarantee on the Main Event, plus a High Roller with at least €100,000 in the prize pool.
Each series stop will feature a €1,100 buy-in Main Event for another strong year of the mid-stakes poker tournaments. And if for some reason that’s not big enough for your, every festival will have a €2,200 High Roller as well.