The much-anticipated 2022 WSOP continues with online-only festival in four US states. There will be 33 bracelets awarded on WSOP.com for players from Nevada or New Jersey, and this year series expands with 6 bracelet events for players based in Michigan and Pennsylvania.
Events are only available for players who are physically located in each of the states. Nevada and NJ will have a combined pool, while Michigan and Pennsylvania will have their own series. Out-of-state player are welcomed and encouraged to participate in the series so long as their device is geolocated within state borders. Players are advised to test their account and geolocation services beforehand.
WSOP Online is ONE. DAY. AWAY. 🤤 We can't wait to see you at the tables... pic.twitter.com/jW4NRk87IE— WSOP.com (@WSOPcom) September 9, 2022
Buy-ins will range from $365 to $10,000 for High Roller event, while WSOP Online 2022 Championship tournament will pose a $1,000 buy-in.
WSOP.COM highlights include the following tournaments:
- $500 Monster Stack – Sunday, September 11 in all markets (NV/NJ, PA, MI)
- $400 PLOSSUS 6-Max – Saturday, September 24 (NV/NJ Only)
- $365 No Limit Hold’em Turbo Deepstack – Thursday, September 29 (NV/NJ Only)
- $777 Lucky 7’s – Sunday, October 2 in all markets (NV/NJ, PA, MI)
- $1,500 No Limit Hold’em – Tuesday, October 4 (NV/NJ only)
- $500 Big 500 No Limit Hold’em – Sunday, October 9 (NV/NJ, PA, MI)
- $1,000 WSOP Online 2022 Championship-Sunday, October 16 in all markets (NV/NJ, PA, MI)
- $10,000 Super High Roller [1x Re-entry] – Tuesday, October 18 (NV/NJ Only)
Daily satellites for all WSOP Online 2022 bracelet events will be available on WSOP.COM.