Bodog Poker announced its summer 2021 tournament series: Super Millions Poker Open. The festival returns this year with a massive guaranteed prize pool of $8.3M across 150 events.
The Super Millions Poker Open 2021 will take place from July 17 to August 18, 2021, guaranteeing $8.3M across 150 tournaments. The Main Event will feature a massive $350,000 prize pool.
All Sundays, the regular $150k and $100k high roller will be replaced by SMPO Special events: $250,000 GTD and $100,000 GTD PKO, respectively. There will be buy-ins for all tastes from $5.5 to $1,035 (six high roller events will be played in NLH, accounting for almost 10% of the festival prizes).
Almost all events will be played in NLH format, and only a few are scheduled in Fixed, Omaha H/L, and PLO.
The Super Millions Poker Open will feature three main events:
- SMPO #134 Mini Main Event, $150,000 GTD, $109 buy-in
- SMP #135 Main Event, $350,000 GTD, $450 buy-in
- SMPO #136 Micro Main Event, $20,000 GTD, $20.2 buy-in
All three ME will feature the same structure:
- Starting stack: 15,000 chips
- Re-entries allowed: 4
- No re-buys, no add-ons
- Blinds grow every 15 minutes
- Timebank: 90 seconds
- Late registration period: 17 levels (over 4 hours)
From July 12, there will be daily satellites to all Super Millions Poker Open events from $1.1. However, those have not been added to the lobby, so the details are unknown, except for two events.
- SMPO $30k Satelite: 20 seats GTD for $7.7
- SMPO $250k Special Satellite: 3 seats guaranteed for $20.2
|- 100% up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- VIP Loyalty
- Contact us for VIP deal