GG Network is introducing a new series, named GGSOP, starting the 12th of September, with a total guaranteed prize pool of $6,500,000. The series is meant for low and mid-stakes players, as the buy-ins will be in the $2,50 - $50 range. There will be a total of 54 events throughout the series.
The key tournaments of the series:
- GGSOP #2: $25 GGMasters [GGSOP Opener], $100K GTD
- GGSOP #28: $15 MILLIONAIRE MAKER Jr, $150K GTD
- GGSOP #42: $2.50 MICRO PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP, $10K GTD + $10K Super MILLION$ seat added
- GGSOP #49: $50 No Limit Hold'em Main Event, $250K GTD
- GGSOP #50: BIG 5, $100K GTD
GG Network will also reward the top 100 players on the leaderboard. There will be a total of $100,000 given away among these 100 players. The added image shows the calculations for the points.
GG Network has also already posted the schedule of the series: