Pokerstars Moves .eu Players to .com Platform

One of the online poker leaders, Pokerstars, started the transition of .eu players to the global .com
Transition is happening in phases, and the goal is to merge all players

Pokerstars also plans to shut down the European site in the near future
Players got an email last week about the first migration happening on December 7, and they are being transitioned to the .com platform. 

A PokerStars representative explained on the room’s official Discord server that PokerStars.EU may remain for a while, but the ultimate goal is to unify under the dot-com domain, citing “no real reasons to have the domains be separate.” 

Also, there are rumors that Pokerstars may introduce a new rakeback system at the beginning of 2024

Currently, you can get 25% rakeback from the biggest chest and an additional 40% from the Exclusive monthly challenge to get a total of 65%. 

Top Poker Rooms
100% up to $1,200
T&Cs Apply
New Customers Only | 18+ | T&C Apply

30% Rakeback & Rake Chase

T&Cs Apply

New Customers Only | 18+ | T&C Apply

100% up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus

T&Cs Apply

New Customers Only | 18+ | T&C Apply

100% up to $2,000
T&Cs Apply
New Customers Only | 18+ | T&C Apply
$100 Free Tickets
T&Cs Apply
New Customers Only | 18+ | T&C Apply

© Copyright 2024 PokerPro.cc
Clicky